Dorit Kemsley’s past and presentReal Housewives of Beverly Hillscostars are supporting her in the wake of the recentrobberythat took place at her Encino Hills home.
Kemsley, 45, was the victim of a home invasion last week while she and her two children — sonJagger, 7, and daughterPhoenix, 5 — were asleep and her husbandPaul “PK” Kemsleywas away in London.
Nobody was injured during the incident, authorities told PEOPLE, and an “unknown amount of property” was stolen. The investigation is ongoing, and no arrests have been made.
At a book launch party Monday in Los Angeles for hair colorist Tracey Cunningham, benefitting animal rescue organization theLabelle Foundation, currentRHOBHstarKathy Hiltontold PEOPLE she reached out to Kemsley following the incident to check in on her.
getty

“I just texted her because I wanted to give her space and just say, you know, ‘I care. I love you guys and [am] just wishing you love, light, and I’m so happy that you’re safe,'” said Hilton, 62. “She said, ‘Thank you so much, love you.’ That was all.”
“I have to tell you, I love the girls, and I think they love me, they do. We have a really nice bond,” she added of the Bravo show’s cast.
Amy Sussman/Getty

RHOBHalumTeddi Mellencamp Arroyaveaddressed the robbery on Sunday’s episode of her podcastCreepy Spooky,revealing that she spent the morning after with Kemsley and her kids.
“I started getting these text messages from people like, ‘Is Dorit okay?’ And I’m like, ‘What are you talking about?’ And then I saw the news [reports] that her house had been broken into and her kids were home and that she was robbed, and so I spent the morning over there at her house,” said Mellencamp Arroyave, 40.
“It’s just so frightening, especially involving your kids,” she added. “She’s just so strong and my heart breaks for her.”
Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty

Kemsleypublicly addressedthe break-in onInstagramSaturday, describing the incident as “a terrifying ordeal … that no parent or person should ever have to experience.” She added, “I’ve received so many messages of love and support and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It’s truly overwhelming.”
The reality star added that her children were asleep during the invasion and were"unaware of what happened."
A source told PEOPLE this week that Kemsley is"trying to heal from the trauma"of the ordeal.
“She is continuing to put one foot in front of the other and is trying to keep things as normal as possible for her children while personally trying to heal from the trauma she has experienced,” the source said. “She has a long journey ahead involving therapy and is committed to the process.”
source: people.com